Worlds Best Recipes: Texas Caviar Or Black Eyed Pea Dip

Please Pin Our Images

Please Pin Our Images

Friday, June 15, 2012

Texas Caviar Or Black Eyed Pea Dip

Delicious Homemade Texas Caviar

My late mother Virginia Walker loved this delicious recipe for Texas Caviar. I've served it at parties for years and everyone always loves it. It's easy to make and I guarantee you that it's delicious. You should chill this dish for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator before you serve it.

Texas Caviar Ingredients

1. One 15 Ounce Can Black Eyed Peas Drained.

2. One 14-15 Ounce Can Whole Kernel Corn Drained.

3. One 2 Ounce Jar Pimento Drained.

4. One And One Half Cups Of Red And Green Bell Pepper Diced Fine.

5. One Fourth Cup Jalapenos Diced Fine.

6. One Half Cup Red Sweet Onion Diced Fine.

7. One Tablespoon Minced Fresh Garlic.

8. One Cup Italian Dressing.

9. Salt And Pepper to taste.

I like to make the Texas Caviar and put it in the refrigerator covered for at least 24 hours before I serve it. I always serve mine with tortilla chips. I guarantee you that it is delicious and perfect at parties.