There is no need to confine chicken to the main course platter. Chicken pieces, especially chicken wings, have become one of America's best-loved appetizers. Chicken wings are easy to prepare and easy to eat.
Below you'll find some of the best recipes ever for chicken wings so why not get busy making chicken wings tonight.
Oven Fried Chicken Wings
1. 6 Tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
2. 2/3 Cup Dried Bread Crumbs
3. 2/3 Cup All Purpose Plain Flour
4. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt
5. 1 Teaspoon Dried Crushed Rosemary
6. 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
7. 1/2 Cup Butter Milk
8. Chicken Wings
Instructions For Making Your Chicken Wings
1. In a roasting pan in a 425 degree oven melt your butter or margarine and remove from the oven.
2. On waxed paper, mix next five ingredients. Pour your buttermilk into a small bowl. Dip one wing at a time in buttermilk and then into the crumb and flour mixture.
3. Place chicken wings in the melted butter or margarine in the pan. Bake 30 - 35 minutes turning your chicken wings over with a fork about half way through the cooking time.
Serve with Ranch Dressing and small celery and carrot sticks.
Buffalo Style Chicken Wings
This appetizer was invented in Buffalo New York and it has become one of the most popular ways to cook chicken in the world. Most people agree that chicken wings are one of the most delicious ways to fix chicken wings ever.
You'll want to serve these zesty wings with celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing for one of the most delicious chicken dishes in the world.
Ingredients For Buffalo Chicken Wings
1. 1 Cup Sour Cream.
2. 1 4 Oz. Pkg. Crumbled Blue Cheese.
3. 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley.
4. 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise.
5. 1 Tablespoon Milk.
6. 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice.
7. 3 Pounds Chicken Wing Drumettes.
8. 2 Cups Flour.
9. 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper.
10. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
11. Oil For Frying The Chicken Wings.
Mix the first 6 ingredients in a covered bowl and refrigerate until well chilled before dipping your chicken wings and carrot and celery sticks in it.
You'll want to mix the flour, salt, and pepper and shake the chicken wings in a bag in the flour mixture to coat the chicken wings well. Fry in 350 degree oil until they are done and well browned.
You'll want to mix 6 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine with 3 tablespoons of hot sauce and put the cooked chicken wings into a large bowl. Pour the butter or margarine and the hot sauce over the chicken wings. Stir to coat very well.
Serve your chicken wings, celery sticks, carrot sticks, and homemade blue cheese dressing on plates and I bet your guests will just love the homemade Buffalo Chicken Wings you just cooked. Oh man those are some wonderful chicken wings.