You don't have to go out for Beef and Broccoli. This Crock Pot Beef And Broccoli is oh so delicious. The sauce on this is better than any take out place I have ever been.
1. 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
2. 1 cup beef broth
3. 1/2 cup soy sauce
4. 1/3 cup brown sugar
5. 1 tablespoon sesame oil
6. 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
7. 2 tablespoons cornstarch
8. 2 tablespoons cooled sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
9. Fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
Hot cooked rice
1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce from the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stove top with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked buttered rice.
I hope you'll get to make the Crock Pot Beef And Broccoli real soon. This is a really delicious dish and people are really surprised that you made it in the crock pot.