Here we have one of the best recipes ever for Easy Garlic Chicken. This recipe is so very easy and it always turns out just perfect.
Ingredients For Your Easy Garlic Chicken
1. Four Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
2. One Tablespoon Fined Minced Garlic.
3. Four Tablespoons Brown Sugar.
4. One Tablespoon Olive Oil.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
These potatoes are some of the best mashed potatoes that you'll ever taste in your life. And its really easy to make.
1. 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Garlic.
2. 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil.
3. 3 Pounds Potatoes Cut In Small Cubes.
4. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
5. 1/4 Cup Whipping Cream.
6. 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
7. 3 Tablespoons Butter.
8. 1/3 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley.
9. 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
10. Fresh Thyme Sprigs For Garnish.
Start out by peeling your potatoes and cut them up in very small cubes. Cover with water and boil until the potatoes are tender and done.
While your potatoes are cooking roast your garlic by putting the garlic on a small sheet of aluminum foil and pour the olive oil over the garlic. Fold the tin foil up into a small package and cook in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. Then set out of the oven and and allow it to cool.
Drain your potatoes and in a large bowl mix together all your ingredients but the thyme sprigs and mix together very well with a electric hand mixer.
As you serve the mashed potatoes lay a thyme sprig on top of each serving of mashed potatoes. These potatoes are excellent with the Easy Garlic Chicken.
In the photo the Easy Garlic Chicken is served with the Roasted Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes and Baby Green Limas but its also excellent with Green Bean Casserole or Steamed English Peas. I also like to serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits with the meal as the flavors just go together perfect.
This recipe and the recipes linked to were created by Thomas Byers who is a famous award winning Chef who has won over $100,000 in cooking contests. In 1998 Thomas Byers was named number 3 out of the 10 best Chefs in Florida. Be sure to bookmark this recipe so you can find your way back here. Please post to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+. Thanks and have a nice day.
Check Out The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
Have you always loved trains and the thought of going on an exciting train ride. If so then you need to check out the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad. It's one of the most exciting train rides in America today. Be sure to check out the Polar Express Train Ride that they are offering.