Rich and diverse culinary influences. French,Spanish, Native American, and African have brought about several distinct cuisines. Cajun being perhaps the most well known. All have capitalized on the bounty of field, forest, and farm. Fried Chicken is one of the most famous dishes done in the deep south and I have been told many times that I make the best fried chicken in the world. Here were going to make, Pan Fried Honey Chicken Drumsticks.
Pan Fried Honey Chicken Drum Sticks
Ingredients For Pan Fried Honey Chicken Drumsticks
1. 1/2 Cup Honey.
2. Juice Of 1 Lemon.
3. 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce.
4. 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds.
5. 1 Teaspoon Fresh Or Dried Thyme Leaves.
6. 12 Chicken Drumsticks.
7. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
8. 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
9. 1/4 Cup Flour.
10. 3 Tablespoons Butter.
11. 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil.
12. 1/2 Cup White Wine.
13. 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock.
Instructions For Making Your Pan-Fried Honey Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a large bowl, combine the honey,lemon juice,soy sauce,sesame seeds, and thyme. Add the drumsticks and mix to coat them well. Let them marinate in a covered bowl in the refrigerator for two hours.
2. Mix the salt,pepper,and flour in a shallow bowl. Drain the drumsticks, reserving the marinade. Roll them in the seasoned flour to coat them all over.
3. Heat the butter with the oil in a large heavy skillet. When hot and sizzling, add the drumsticks. Brown on all sides. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the chicken is done which will take 12 - 15 minues.
4. Test for doneness with a fork, the juices should be clear. Remove the drumsticks to a serving platter and keep hot.
Pour off most of the fat from the pan. Add the wine, chicken stock, and reserved marinade and stir to mix in the cooking juices from the bottom of the pan into the juices.Bring to a boil and simmer unil reduced in half. Check for seasoning, then spoon this sauce over the drumsticks.
Serve your cooked and finished drumsticks on a bed of fettucine noodles along with some hot homemade biscuits. Below is a wonderful recipe for homemade biscuits.
If you want the best homemade biscuits in the world then you need to check out my recipe for making the best ever Buttermilk Biscuits.
The Best Fried Chicken You Will Ever Eat
Over the years I've often been told that I make the best fried chicken in the world. My Grandmother Hattie Propst taught me how to make delicious fried chicken and I've worked for years at making my fried chicken recipe just perfect. If you want to make perfect fried chicken then you need to check out my fried chicken recipe.
Be Sure To Follow Us By Email
Enter Your Email Address Above To Follow Us By Email. You Won't Receive But One Email A Day With All That Day's New Recipes.