These pork chops cooked in the crock pot are some of the most delicious and tender pork chops that your ever going to make and taste. I think you'll be surprised at their flavor and at how tender they are.
1. 6 pork chops, ½ inch thick
2. 1 pkg dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
3. 1 (10¾ oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
4. 4 lbs peeled, cubed potatoes
5. 5 Tbsp butter
6. 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
7. 6 cloves roasted garlic
8. 1 to1½ cups whole milk
9. 1 Tbsp salt, or to taste
10. Fresh cracked freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Place pork chops, ranch seasoning and soup into a crock pot on low heat for 6 hours.
2. About 45 minutes before pork chops are done, place potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Place onto stove top over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
3. Drain and transfer to the work bowl of a stand or electric mixer. Mix on low until potatoes are mashed then add butter, Parmesan, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed.
4. For thinner mashed potatoes add more milk, slowly until your desired consistency.
Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates and top with pork chops and soup gravy from crock pot. Top with chopped pasley.
Roasted Garlic,How To Make It – Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place bulb of garlic with skins on, wrap lightly in tin foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove from foil and let cool for 15 minutes. Remove garlic from skins, place in a bowl and mash with a fork until completely mashed. Set aside. One garlic bulb will have around 12 cloves.