If you love pulled pork like I do then I would just bet you would love this delicious pulled pork casserole. The flavor combinations in this casserole are just amazing. Yes amazing.
What You'll Need For Your Pulled Pork Casserole:
1. 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed
2. 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
3. 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
4. 1/4 cup sliced scallions, divided
5. 1 (18-ounce) container refrigerated BBQ pulled pork
6. 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
How To Put Your Pulled Pork Casserole Together:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes, corn, 1 cup Cheddar cheese , and 2 tablespoons scallions; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Evenly spoon BBQ pork over potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, scallions, and the potato chips.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until casserole is heated and chips are golden.
You can now find barbecue pulled pork in most grocery stores. If not CLICK HERE for a great recipe to make your own pulled pork in the crock pot.