1. 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2. 4 crushed garlic cloves
3. 6 peeled and seeded Roma Tomatoes cut into thin strips
4. 1 cup Clam Juice
5. 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
6. 1 pound skinned saltwater fish filets(snapper, sole, halibut, cod) cut into 2 inch chunks
7. 16 large peeled and deveined Raw Shrimp
8. 16 Sea Scallops
9. 1/2 cup finely shredded fresh basil leaves
10. 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
Heat the oil in a 4 to 6 quart dutch oven or sauce pot. Add the crushed garlic and saute on very low heat for about two minutes or until the garlic is fragrant but not browned.
Add the tomatoes, stock and wine and simmer for about 10 minutes. (At this point you can cool and refrigerate this if you want to prep a day ahead - just reheat before adding the seafood)
Add the fish and seafood and simmer for about 5 minutes until just done (Don't over cook!). Stir in the parsley and basil and serve immediately ( with that crusty bread!!)
Please Share The Link To This Post With Your Family, Friends, And Social Media. Thanks Very Much.