If your looking for a really delicious Chicken Casserole Recipe you can't go wrong with this wonderful recipe for Grandma's Chicken Casserole Recipe. Oh man this is a really delicious recipe and its so easy to make. And its one of the best chicken casseroles you'll ever eat.
Ingredients Needed For Your Grandma's Chicken Casserole
1. 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
2. 2 cans (10.75 oz each) cream of chicken soup
3. 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
4. 3 cups Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs or any dry stuffing mix
5. 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Place chicken in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon soup evenly over chicken and top with shredded cheese.
3. In medium bowl stir together melted butter and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Kids and adults both love this delicious chicken casserole. I like to make this casserole with chopped up skinned, boneless chicken thighs. I think the chicken thigh meat has a lot more flavor than you will ever get with chicken breasts. But you can make this casserole out of chicken breasts if you want to.
Please Do Us A Favor
Please Share The Link To This Post With Your Family, Friends, And Social Media. Thanks So Much For Your Time.