1. 1/3 cup butter, melted
2. 2 tablespoons minced garlic (can use more or less)
3. 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided (garlic lovers can use more)
4. 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or can use white salt)
5. 3/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb (seasoned or plain)
6. 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
7. 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
9. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
10. shredded cheddar cheese (optional and use any amount desired, or can use shredded mozzarella cheese)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Butter an 11 x 7-inch pan (if using more than 4 breasts use a larger pan).
3. In a bowl, combine melted butter with fresh minced garlic, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and salt.
4. In another bowl, combine the dry breadcrumbs with 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon garlic powder and coarse ground black pepper.
5. Dip chicken in butter mixture; then in crumb mixture.
6. Place in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through, larger breasts may take more time (placing the chicken on a rack in a pan will produce an extra crispy crust).
7. Top with shredded cheddar or mozzarella the last 5 minutes of cooking (this is only optional.
Crispy Oven Fried Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips
8 tablespoons butter.
1-1/2 - 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenderloins.
1-1/2 cups flour.
1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix.
1 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
1-1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs.
Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
Heat oven to 400 degrees. While oven is preheating, place butter on a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven until the butter has melted . Remove from the pan from the oven and set aside.
Using three shallow bowls or pie plates; add flour and dressing mix to one, and stir to combine, add buffalo sauce to another bowl and panko bread crumbs to the third.
Dip chicken tenders in flour mixture, then buffalo sauce, then press into bread crumbs and place on pan with melted butter.
Bake for 15 minutes, then flip each piece over and bake for another 15 minutes. Optional - set oven to broil and cook for another 5 minutes for extra crispiness (keep a close eye on them, if they start to burn, remove from oven)
Serve hot with ranch dressing for dipping.
Beer Battered Chicken
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup beer
1 1/2 teaspoons parsley
2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
12 chicken drumsticks
salt and pepper
peanut oil ( for frying)
Combine flour and salt in a bowl, whisk in beer.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in parsley and onion.
Salt and pepper chicken.
In large skillet, heat 2 inches of the oil.
Dip chicken in batter and fry until done and golden brown.
Please Share The Link To This Post With All Your Family, Friends, And Social Media.
Please Take Notice
Any and all recipes and images on this Blog are the property of Nosycat World Media Productions. If you have questions about this blog post or comments please send them to the below address. be sure to include the link to this post and the title of the post.
Nosycat World Media Productions
114 Wells Road
Lawndale N.C. 28090