Here you use just two ingredients to make a delicious pan of brownies that I guarantee you will be some of the best brownies your ever going to taste.
1. Betty Crocker 18 Oz. Fudge Brownie Mix (dry mix only)
2. 2 cups LIBBY’S 100% Pure Pumpkin
3. Cool Whipped Topping (Optional )
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil or parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix together brownie mix and pumpkin until smooth.
4. Spread batter into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until set. You just want them firm and not over cooked. The top of the brownies should fill firm to the touch. If they do then they are ready to come out of the oven. Let them set and cool in the foil or parchment paper lined pan before you cut them up and remove them from the pan. Each individual brownie can be wrapped in plastic wrap.
5. Let cool completely. Top with (optional) Cool Whip® if desired.
I like to use the new baking paper that has parchment paper on one side and tin foil on the other side. If you line a baking pan with this particular baking paper put the tin foil side down.
Please Share The Link To This Post With Your Family, Friends, And Social Media. Thanks For Doing This For Us. We Do Appreciate It.