1. 1 1/2 cups chili sauce (I used a whole bottle - works fine)
2. 1 cup grape jelly (or you can use cranberry sauce - just as delicious!)
3. 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
4. 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
5. Pinch of red pepper flakes
6. 1 package of frozen meatballs
In a crock pot, combine the chili sauce, grape jelly, Dijon mustard, red pepper flakes and garlic powder and mix well.
Add package of frozen meatballs and stir until the meatballs are coated with the sauce mixture.
Cook for 6 - 7 hours on low.
Serve these meatballs on a platter as a appetizer. They are so delicious. I made these today and I have been eating them all afternoon. I can't believe how very good these are.