Fudge Brownie Pie Recipe, Ingredients, And Instructions
Yes I'm into chocolate right now but this is the best Fudge Brownie Pie that you'll ever make and eat in your life. I made two of these yesterday and I only got to eat half of a piece of it. It was all eaten in about twenty minutes. I'm going to make 4-6 of these this coming weekend. I can't believe that this Fudge Brownie Pie is as delicious as it is. You just have to make this one.
1. 3/4 cup flour
2. 1 cup of regular sugar
3. 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder,sifted
4. 1 teaspoon baking powder
5. 1/4 tsp ground sea salt
6. 4 ounces butter, melted
7. 2 large eggs, beaten
8. 2 teaspoons vanilla
9. 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
10. 2 handfuls of mini marshmallows
FOR THE FROSTING:
1. 2 ounces butter, melted (1/4 cup)
2. 1 ounce cocoa powder, sifted (1/4 cup)
3. 2 ounces evaporated milk (1/4 cup)
4. 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted (8 ounces)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 inch spring form pan set aside.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat together the butter, eggs and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Stir in the toasted nuts. Pour into the prepared pan.
3. Bake on a middle shelf of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle the marshmallows on top and return to the oven for a few minutes to melt the marshmallows. Remove from the oven and carefully spread the chocolate frosting over top.
4. To make the chocolate frosting mix all ingredients together in a bowl, beating with an electric whisk until smooth and thick. Spread on the hot marshmallows. Let cool completely. Cut into wedges to serve.
Please Post The URL To This Post To Your Facebook Page
Please Pin This Post.
Please Post To Twitter And Google+
Thank You Very Much
Be Sure To Bookmark This Post