Ingredients For Your Salisbury Steak
1. 2 lb ground beef
2. 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
3. 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
4. 1⁄4 cup milk
5. 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
6. 2 tbsp vegetable oil
7. 2 can (10.75 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup
8. 1 packet (1 ounce) dry au jus mix
9. 3⁄4 cup water
Instructions For Making Your Salisbury Steak
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands. Shape into 8 patties.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the patties in flour just to coat and quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet. Place browned patties into the slow cooker stacking alternately like a pyramid. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water. Pour over the meat. Cook on the Low setting for 4 or 5 hours until ground beef is well done.
This is a really easy recipe and it turns out perfect everytime you make it.