Worlds Best Recipes: Delicious Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers

Please Pin Our Images

Please Pin Our Images

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Delicious Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers

With most burgers it's all about the toppings but here we put the cheese and the bacon inside the burger so you get quite a surprise when you bite into this delicious cheeseburger. These are large cheeseburgers. Each burger is eight ounces and you put the bacon and the cheese inside the burgers before you cook the burgers.

Ingredients Needed For Your Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers

1. Two Pound Ground Beef.

2. Eight Slices Bacon Cooked Crisp.

3. Four Slices Cheddar Cheese.

4. Four Hamburger Buns Toasted Golden Brown.

5. Four Lettuce Leafs.

6. Four Slices Tomato.

7. Four Large Slices Sweet Red Or Purple Onion.

Put two slices of crisp cooked bacon and a slice of cheddar cheese inside each eight ounce burger. I usually make a four ounce burger and then I make a depression in it and then I put the bacon and cheese in that depression and then I put a burger over that and seal the edges so the bacon and cheese are inside the burger.

I always cook my bacon crisp and I start my burgers cooking on a grill on medium heat so the burgers will cook slow and the cheese will melt inside the burger. I usually crumble my bacon up for the best results.

I cook my burgers until I know they are done and then I put my burgers together. Be sure that you tell people that the cheese inside the burgers will be hot when they bite into it. I spread garlic butter on my buns before I grill them golden brown on the grill.

I then put my Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers together with the bottom bun first, then the burger and then the lettuce, tomato, and onion. I offer mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard on the side so people can add what they want to their burgers.

I promise you that you'll have a cheeseburger that everyone will love. When I'm making my meat up I add salt, pepper, and and a little Worcestershire sauce to the meat for added flavor.

Want Another Great Cheeseburger Recipe

Click Here For The Best Cheeseburger You Will Ever Eat