These fish taco's with the mango salsa are some of the most delicious fish tacos that you'll ever eat in your life.
Tilipia makes the best fish tacos ever. Just cut boneless filets of tilipia up into small pieces and bread it by dipping it first into a well beaten milk and egg mixture and then into a half flour, half yellow corn meal mixture with salt and pepper in it. Then fry in hot oil until golden brown and you'll have delicious fish to make your fish tacos with
Mango Salsa Recipe
1. One Peeled Mango Chopped Into Small Pea Size Pieces.
2. One Avocado Peeled And Chopped Into Small Pea Size Pieces.
3. One Small Bunch Green Onions Including Tops Diced Fine.
4. One Fourth Cup Cilantro Leaves Chopped Fine.
5. Two Jalapenos Seeded And Chopped Fine.
6. Four Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice.
7. One Large Tomato Chopped Very Fine.
Mix all your Mango Salsa ingredients together in a plastic container with a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least four hours before using. It will be better if you put it in the refrigerator over night.
You'll want to heat your flour tortillas in the microwave before you put them together.
You'll want to cook the fish just before you put the fish tacos together. Put your deep fried tilipia on the flour tortilla that you've heated in the microwave and then put a big spoon of the chilled mango salsa on the fish taco and fold the flour tortilla over and serve. I guarantee you that people will love these. To me they are the best fish tacos you'll ever eat.