These are oh so delicious. I love Reuben sandwiches so when I got this recipe I just had to try them. In case your wondering you'll need egg roll wrappers to make these delicious deep fried appetizers with. You need clean new oil to fry these in.
1. 1/2 cup Thousand Island Dressing
2. 1/4 cup Brown Mustard
3. 1/2 cup Minced Sweet Onion (divided)
4. 1 teaspoon Minced Fresh Garlic
5. 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
6. Dash of Louisiana Hot Pepper Sauce
7. 8 ounces Corned Beef Shredded
8. 6 ounces Shredded Swiss Cheese
9. 1/2 cup Sauerkraut, Rinsed and Drained
10. 12 to 15 Egg Roll Wrappers
11. Vegetable Oil For Frying
To make your dipping sauce combine the thousand island dressing, the mustard, the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, one teaspoon minced onion, and the Louisiana Hot Sauce. I do mine in the blender to get it all mixed up real good.
You want to run your corn beef through the food processor and cut it up coarsely.
Now you'll want to combine your corn beef, the sauerkraut, cheese, and remaining onion and be sure that it all gets mixed up together real well.
Place about two tablespoons of the mixture in the center of a egg roll and roll it up by the package directions. Seal your edges with a real well beaten egg.
Deep fry your egg rolls in about three inches of hot oil until they are golden brown. Drain well on some paper towels and then serve with the dipping sauce you made above.
Delicious Recipe For A Wonderful Chicken Sandwich