This loaf is the perfect size for two people to enjoy a couple of slices soon after it comes out of the oven, and then again later.
Banana Bread Ingredients
1. One Half Cup All Purpose Flour.
2. Three Tablespoons Sugar.
3. One Teaspoon Baking Powder.
4. One Teaspoon Baking Soda.
5. One Half Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
6. One Fourth Cup Sour Cream.
7. One Fourth Cup Mashed Ripe Bananas.
8. One Teaspoon Vegetable Oil.
9. One Teaspoon Vanilla Extract.
10. One Large Well Beaten Egg White.
11. Vegetable Cooking Oil.
Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the first five ingredients in a medium bowl and make a well in the middle of the mixture. Combine sour cream and next four ingredients and stir well. Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moist.
Spoon batter into 6"X3"X2" loaf pan coated with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the loaf.
Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and let it cool on a plate or wire rack.