1. 1 lb boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
2. 1 cup beef broth
3. 1/2 cup soy sauce
4. 1/3 cup brown sugar
5. 1 tablespoon sesame oil
6. 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
7. 2 tablespoons cornstarch
8. 2 bunches fresh broccoli florets
9. Ground sea salt and black pepper to taste
Directions For Making Your Crockpot Beef And Broccoli:
1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons sauce from the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 45 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked buttered rice.
The Legal Notice And Etc. For Everyone
All Photos And Recipes On This Blog Are By Nosycat World Media Productions And Blog Owner Thomas Byers. If you link to this post you have permission to use the images. If you need to contact us you can do so by writing to us at Nosycat World Media Productions, 114 Wells Road, Lawndale N.C. 28090. If your writing about a post include the URL to the post.
Please Share This Blog Post
Please Share This Blog Post With Pinterest, Facebook and Your Family, Friends, And Other Sites.Thank You For Your Help In Advance.