Worlds Best Recipes: Honey Mustard Bacon Chicken Tenders Recipe

Please Pin Our Images

Please Pin Our Images

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Honey Mustard Bacon Chicken Tenders Recipe

You will need for this recipe Oriental Powdered Mustard, Honey, Soy Sauce, Powdered Garlic, Bacon, and Toothpicks.

In a large bowl combine 2 tablespoons of Oriental Powdered Mustard, 1/2 cup of honey, 1/4 cup of soy sauce,and two tablespoons of powdered garlic.

I use skinned boneless chicken thighs and I cut each skinned boneless chicken thigh up into three to four pieces. I usually do about a pound of skinned boneless chicken thighs. I put the chicken in the bowl of marinade and cover it. I then put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours to over night. You will need to stir the chicken in the bowl a few times while it is marinading to make sure it all gets some of the marinade.

You can use chicken breasts for this recipe but I think the chicken thigh meat has much better flavor.

The next day I pour the marinade off the chicken and then wrap each piece of chicken thigh with a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick. I then grill the chicken on a hot grill until the chicken and bacon are both done. I promise you that this is some of the best chicken you will ever eat and yes I do mean ever.

Sprinkle with ground sea salt and ground black pepper to taste. This makes this chicken so very delicious. I now always use ground sea salt rather than regular table salt. I use course ground sea salt when ever I can find it.

I like to serve this grilled chicken with grilled mixed vegetables with sliced up mushrooms grilled with them, and Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Click that link for a wonderful recipe of mine. The Worlds Best Coconut Cake can be found by clicking that link and it would go perfect with this meal.

The Legal Notice And Etc. For Everyone

All Photos And Recipes On This Blog Are By Nosycat World Media Productions And Blog Owner Thomas Byers. If you link to this post you have permission to use the images. If you need to contact us you can do so by writing to us at Nosycat World Media Productions, 114 Wells Road, Lawndale N.C. 28090. If your writing about a post include the URL to the post.

Please Share This Blog Post

Please Share This Blog Post With Pinterest, Facebook and Your Family, Friends, And Other Sites.Thank You For Your Help In Advance.