Here We Have The Worlds Best Spaghetti Recipe
If your looking for a really delicious spaghetti recipe then here it is. I promise you that this is the best Spaghetti Recipe that your ever going to cook and eat in your life. If you love spaghetti then I promise you that you will love this delicious spaghetti.
1. 2 lbs Italian sausage, casings removed (mild or hot)
2. 1 small sweet onion, chopped (optional)
3. 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
4. 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
5. 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
6. 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
7. 2 cups water (for a long period of simmering for flavors to meld.)
8. 3 teaspoons dried basil
9. 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
10. 1 1/2 teaspoons light brown sugar
11. 1 teaspoon ground sea salt
12. 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
13. 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
14. 1/4 cup red wine
15. 1 lb thin spaghetti noodles
16. Parmesan cheese, buy a piece from a deli and grate it yourself.
Instructions For Putting Your Spaghetti Together
1. In large, heavy stockpot, brown Italian sausage, breaking up as you stir.
2. Add onions and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened.
3. Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.
4. Add basil, parsley, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
5. Stir well and barely bring to a boil.
6. Stir in red wine.
7. Simmer on low, stirring frequently for at least an hour. A longer simmer makes for a better sauce, just be careful not to let it burn!
8. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
9. Spoon sauce over drained spaghetti noodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve your homemade spaghetti with a garden salad and delicious homemade cheddar bay biscuits. CLICK HERE for the cheddar bay biscuit recipe. If you want a really delicious dessert to go with this meal CLICK HERE for our Italian Cream Cake Recipe.
The Best Crock Pot Recipes Ever
I recently put together a really great collection of crock pot recipes. If your looking for a really great crock pot recipe be sure to check these out now.
The Legal Notice And Etc. For Everyone
All Photos And Recipes On This Blog Are By Nosycat World Media Productions And Blog Owner Thomas Byers. If you link to this post you have permission to use the images. If you need to contact us you can do so by writing to us at Nosycat World Media Productions, 114 Wells Road, Lawndale N.C. 28090. If your writing about a post include the URL to the post.
Please Share This Blog Post
Please Share This Blog Post With Pinterest, Facebook and Your Family, Friends, And Other Sites.Thank You For Your Help In Advance.