As you can see on the above photo here we have 10 amazing uses for vinegar and there really are a lot more amazing household uses for vinegar than 10. But here were going to tell you about 10 amazing uses for vinegar that are going to make your life a whole lot easier and your house is going to smell a lot better also.
1. Put a half cup of white vinegar in your tea kettle or coffee pot and then fill with water. Fill it the rest of the way with water and in the morning all the lime and iron deposits will be gone and you can then just rinse your kettle or coffee pot out with water and the pot or kettle will be super clean and it will smell great.
2. If your prescription glasses or reading glasses keep getting dirty and you can't seem to get them clean soak the glasses in a glass of vinegar for at least two hours and then wash them off under running water and dry them with a paper towel. They will be super clean.
3. Cut flowers respond very well to vinegar and it will help to keep them fresh and beautiful for a lot longer than just water. Mix any water half water and half white vinegar and then put your cut flowers in the water.
4. Do you have a sticker or tape residue you can't get off glass or etc. Gently wipe the residue with a rag wet with white vinegar and it will get rid of the residue. If you need to apply vinegar to the residue for a hour or so and let it soak. It will bring the residue off and you won't have to scratch it or anything.
5. About every three months put a half cup of vinegar in any pot or pan you own and finish filling about two thirds with water. Bring to a boil and turn off. After it sets about 7 minutes pour the water and vinegar solution out and wash the pot or pan with warm soapy water. Your pots or pans will be cleaner than they have ever been.
6. If you have a problem with unwanted cats or dogs in your yard or on your vehicle spray white vinegar around and they will stay away. Reapply about every two weeks or when it rains.
7. White Vinegar mixed with baking soda makes a great all purpose cleaner. Add a cup of white vinegar, a half cup of baking soda and a quart of water together to make a great all purpose cleaning solution. This gets rid of mold and mildew in the bathroom really great.
8. Boil a quart of water with a cup of vinegar and a half cup of baking soda in it and then after it boils pour it down stubborn drains and run hot water down behind it. It will clean out your pipes and leave everything smelling great.
9. When ever you wash out your trash cans pour a tablespoon of white vinegar in the bottom of the trash can and in the bottom of the trash bag. Also dust in a tablespoon of baking soda in each new trash bag and your trash will never have a foul smelling odor.
10. Mix up 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water in a spray bottle and spritz wrinkled clothes you have hanging up and then shake them well. Wow the wrinkles go away like magic don't they and you didn't even have to get out the ironing board.
The Legal Notice And Etc. For Everyone
All Photos And Recipes On This Blog Are By Nosycat World Media Productions And Blog Owner Thomas Byers. If you link to this post you have permission to use the images. If you need to contact us you can do so by writing to us at Nosycat World Media Productions, 114 Wells Road, Lawndale N.C. 28090.
Please Share This Blog Post
Please Share This Blog Post With Pinterest, Facebook and Your Family, Friends, And Other Sites.Thank You For Your Help In Advance.