A salsa this simple lives or dies by the quality of the ingredients. Ripe avocados, luscious tomatoes, and a sweet, crunchy ear of corn. Most of my corn salsa recipes call for grilled corn. This one features the succulent crunch of raw corn to reinforce the sweetness of the fresh avocado.
Ingredients For Your Avocado And Corn Salsa
1. 1 Ripe Avocado, cut into 1/4 inch small pieces.
2. 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice.
3. 1 Large Ripe Tomato cut into very small diced up pieces.
4. 1 Large Ear Sweet Corn, shucked, silks removed, and cut off the cob.
5. 1 Small Bunch Green Onions diced up fine including tops.
6. 2 Jalapenos seeded and minced up very fine.
7. Hand full of Cilantro diced up very fine.
8. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
9. 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
Prepare all your ingredients and then mix together well in a plastic container you have a lid for. Set in the refrigerator to chill very well before you use.
Be sure to cut the top off the tomato and dice it well before adding it to the other ingredients.
You'll want to dice your small bunch of green onions up very well including the green tops. Be sure that every ingredient gets very well diced up. This is very important. Its also important to make sure your avocado is ripe. Be careful working with your jalapenos to make sure not to get any of their juices on your face or in your eyes. I wear rubber kitchen gloves when working with jalapenos and other hot peppers.
1. 1 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Garlic.
2. 2 Tablespoons Fresh Washed And Very Well Chopped Cilantro.
3. 1 Tablespoon Tarragon Vinegar.
4. 1 Teaspoon Dried Crushed Tarragon.
5. 6 Anchovy Fillets.
6. 1/4 Cup Tarragon Shallot Mustard.
7. 1 Cup Mayonnaise.
8. 2 Large Ripe Peeled Avocados Seeded And Mashed Very Well.
9. 4 Tablespoons Half And Half.
10. Ground Sea Salt And Pepper To Taste.
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and puree smooth. Transfer to a plastic container with lid and chill very well before serving. This is wonderful with carrot and celery sticks or chips of any kind.
The Cooking And Recipe Section At Before Its News
How About Delicious Homemade Peanut Butter
How About 60 Amazing Uses For Baking Soda
Baking Soda is an amazing product and here were going to give you 60 Amazing Uses For Baking Soda.
Please Share This Blog Post With Pinterest, Facebook and Your Family, Friends, And Other Sites.
All Photos And Recipes On This Blog Are By Nosycat World Media Productions And Blog Owner Thomas Byers. If you link to this post you have permission to use the images. If you need to contact us you can do so by writing to us at Nosycat World Media Productions, 114 Wells Road, Lawndale N.C. 28090.