This cool salad is good year round but seems more appropriate during the summer when you can get all fresh ingredients. Serve hot pita bread with your Minty Cucumber Salad for a tasty treat.
Ingredients For Your Minty Cucumber Salad
1. 3 Large Cucumbers, peeled, halved and sliced thin.
2. 1 Large Red Bell Pepper cut into thin strips.
3. 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Mint Leaves.
4. 2 Tablespoons Toasted Pine Nuts.
5. 1 Medium Sweet Onion diced up fine.
6. Grated Zest Of One Orange.
7. 1/2 Cup High Quality Olive Oil.
8. 1/2 Cup Red Wine Vinegar.
9. 1/4 Cup Sugar.
Peel your cucumbers and cut each cucumber in half length wise. Slice the cucumbers up thin. Toss in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Put in a plastic container with a lid and chill over night in the refrigerator. Shake well the next day before serving.
To see cucumbers in a dream denotes that you will speedily fall in love
Have You Ever Considered A Vertical Garden?
Please Share This Blog Post With Pinterest, Facebook and Your Family, Friends, And Other Sites.
All Photos And Recipes On This Blog Are By Nosycat World Media Productions And Blog Owner Thomas Byers. If you link to this post you have permission to use the images. If you need to contact us you can do so by writing to us at Nosycat World Media Productions, 114 Wells Road, Lawndale N.C. 28090.