These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are oh so delicious and tasty. If you've never had these then you just have to try them.
You will want to start with a large package of fresh strawberries. Cut the top off each strawberry and carefully clean out the inside of each strawberry. Some of the strawberries may already be hallow on the inside.
Your only going to be using five ingredients in these cheesecake stuffed strawberries so they are really easy to put together.
1. 1 lb Large Strawberries
2. 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
3. 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar (4 tbsp for a sweeter filling)
4. 1 tsp vanilla extract
5. Graham cracker crumbs Directions:
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
I have made these and then dipped the Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries in melted chocolate. They were so delicious made that way and everyone that tried them loved them.
The Ultimate Oreo Dessert
Deep Fried Oreo Cookies
Have you ever heard of Deep Fried Oreo Cookies? Well I will tell you that they are oh so delicious. You just have to try these.