Everyone keeps asking me for a quick and easy chocolate cake that you can make in the slow cooker or crock pot. If you'll follow along you can be enjoying a delicious chocolate cake in just a few hours. I suggest serving your cake hot with vanilla ice cream. We also sometimes add cool whip topping and a cherry.
Ingredients For Your Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe
1. 1 (18.25 ounce) Betty Crocker SuperMoist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
2. 1 (3.9 ounce) Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
3. 4 Large Eggs
4. 1 Cup Water
5. 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
6. 2 Cups Sour Cream
7. 1 cup mik Chocolate Chips
1. Spray a 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, add the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, and sour cream and beat until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Pour mixture into the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until cake is set. Every slow cooker cooks at a different speed so make sure to check it at 4 hours. The cake will still be moist but not soggy. Remove pot from slow cooker so cake does not continue cooking.
4. Serve warm with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. I sometimes also offer cool whipped topping and cherries as a topping
This is a wonderfully delicious cake made this way. Be sure to spray the inside of your crock pot crock well with vegetable cooking spray before you add your ingredients. Kids and adults alike love this cake.
The World's Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake