Italian Pork Chops Recipe
1. 4 Cups Uncooked Long Grain White Rice.
2. 8 Large 1/2 Inch Thick Bone In Pork Chops.
3. One Teaspoon Dried Basil , Crushed.
4. One Can ( 26 Oz. ) Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce Mushroom Or Chunky Italian Herb Spaghetti Sauce.
5. One Large Green Bell Pepper Cut Into Thin Strips.
Cook your rice according to the package directions. If you need help cooking rice then CLICK HERE.
Or make the Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes Below to serve with your Italian Pork Chops
Preheat the broiler of your oven. Sprinkle the meat with the basil and season your meat to taste with ground sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Broil for six minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center.
In a 11 X 7 Inch Microwave Dish , combine sauce and bell pepper. Cover with plastic wrap, cut small slits to vent. Microwave on high for about six minutes until the peppers are tender-crisp and sauce is heated through.
Add your pork chops and cover with the sauce.
Microwave about two minutes until hot.
Serve over your hot rice.
Do You Want The Best Barbecue Recipes Ever?
I mean the best barbecue recipes you will ever taste.
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Here is one of my favorite ways to make mashed potatoes.
Ingredients For Roasted Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
1. Two Large Garlic Bulbs.
2. Olive Oil.
3. Three Pounds Potatoes Peeled And Diced Up Small.
4. Two Teaspoons Ground Sea Salt Divided.
5. One Fourth Cup Whipping Cream.
6. One Fourth Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
7. Three Tablespoons Butter.
8. One Third Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley.
One Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Garnish With Fresh Thyme Sprigs.
Cut off pointed ends of garlic bulbs. Place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with olive oil. Fold over the aluminum foil to seal the package.
Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves and set aside.
Bring your potatoes and one teaspoon sea salt to a boil. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes until potatoes are done and tender.
Drain your potatoes well. Mash your potatoes with the potato masher. Stir in garlic pulp, remaining salt, whipping cream, and next four ingredients. Garnish with your fresh thyme sprigs.