Have you ever made beer in the butt chicken? If not then you need to real soon. Here we have all kinds of wonderful barbecue recipes for you and much much more. So be sure to check out the beer in the butt chicken and much more.
Barbecue Sauce Recipe
1. 6 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar.
2. 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar.
3. 1/4 Cup Molasses.
4. 1/4 Cup Honey.
5. 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce.
6. 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard.
7. 1 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke.
8. 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder.
9. 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Powder.
10. 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder.
11. 1 Teaspoon Allspice.
12. 1 Teaspoon Ground Cloves.
13. 4 Cups Ketchup.
14. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
Combine all your ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring almost to a boil but not quite. Turn it down to a low simmer and cook 20 more minutes. This barbecue sauce is just perfect for ribs or chicken.
This is the barbecue sauce recipe I won $1000,00 for and a first place trophy at the 2001 Miami Food Show. And it is delicious.