"Quick and easy sugar cookies! They are really good, plain or with candies in them. I suggest rolling your sugar cookies out in either extra fine granulated white sugar or powdered sugar. Either way your going to get some of the most wonderful cookies you'll ever eat in your life.
Easy Sugar Cookies
Makes 4 Dozen Cookies
Ingredients For Your Easy Sugar Cookies:
1. 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2. 1 teaspoon baking soda
3. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
4. 1 cup butter, softened
5. 1 1/2 cups white sugar
6. 1 egg
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions For Your Easy Sugar Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.