Ingredients For The Best Peach Cobbler Ever
1. 1 box yellow cake mix (not baked, just the powder)
2. ⅓ cup butter, softened
3. 2 eggs
4. 2 cans canned peaches, drained (or 4 fresh peaches, peeled and pitted)
5. 8 ounces cream cheese
6. ⅓ cup sugar
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla
8. Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mix ingredients until crumbly. Separate ½ cup of crumble for topping.
2. Spray a 9×13 glass dish with cooking spray. Press remaining crumble into base of dish.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. While crust bakes, slice peaches into small, 1 inch pieces. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla until creamy. Layer peaches on top of baked crust. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of peaches.
4. Top with reserved crumbs and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 30 additional minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream. I didn’t even mention how versatile this dish is. Try with other fruits – perhaps blackberries, lemon pie filling, or something crazy like pineapple.